- I became an acupuncturist because I developed a debilitating illness, and acupuncture helped me recover and regain my energy and vitality.
- While working toward my Master’s degree, I was introduced to Zero Balancing and immediately knew I would add this skill to my course of study.
- I get regular treatments in both modalities to help me move through life with ease, joy and grace.
- MA in Acupuncture from the Tai Sophia Institute (renamed the Maryland University of Integrative Health). BA in Elementary Education and Certification in Mathematics from Towson State University.
- Certified National Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist and Zero Balancing Practitioner
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Acupuncture
- Member: Maryland Acupuncture Society, Zero Balancing Health Association
- Adjunct Professor, Holistic Health, Community College of Baltimore. Homeschooled my daughters for 14 years, re-learning and enjoying subjects from dinosaurs to American History.
All of my experiences and education have trained me to work with you to provide guidance and support regarding diet, exercise and other lifestyle choices that affect your wellness, in addition to the application of Acupuncture and Zero Balancing treatments.
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-538-2498 for a complementary consultation or to begin a treatment plan. Serving Howard County, including Columbia and Ellicott City; Catonsville; Laurel and Elkridge, Maryland.
“Lisa has been thorough, persistent and thoughtful in tending to my concerns from the start. I feel well cared for during my appointments.”